Saturday, July 24, 2010

Patience


Just a quick note here on my own observation and life lesson I am immersed in...the lesson of patience.....its a hard one too. Its a minute by minute situation and best to surround yourself with calm positive people who will only be encouraging.

I am slowed down to a crawl with my recovery from surgery, its going well but its long...and I am not known for my patience...I know that as long as I do not stop completely, I am going to be ok.

In preparation for this time of healing, I made lists of projects and things I want to make sure I take care of while I have this time on my hands and so far so good.

Blogging, tweeting, writing my book, putting together my daughters baby book ( she turned 12 this year) and planning our destination wedding next fall is keeping me busy enough that the days are flying by and before I know it....I will be back on my feet and on the go!

No comments:

Post a Comment